Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welcome to It's A Scentual World....

We don't spend all our waking and non waking hours on blogs, forums or chat rooms. But we have finally reached a point where we would like to engage in a online community talking about what we love to do - Essential and fragrance oils & incense! My name is Kerry and my partner is Larry and we are Crystal Mountain Oils & Incense (found at www.crystalmounta-aromatics.com). Since this is my first post I know no one is out there listening right now, but the more we talk, the more you'll want to put your 2 cents in. So this blog is our thoughts and experiences about the past 15 years as we have made and sold incense, essential and fragrance oils. We'll post comments about technical stuff and links to interesting articles on the web. We'll talk about the magical, "un-scientific" side of oils (and the herbs they come from), mythology and lore about oils. I'll start by posting twice a week. You can check out our website and contact us directly, or you can also visit our Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/scentual.

Let me go install my printer and get that up and running (my new HP didn't have the right software for the new Vista OS....gherrrrr!). I'll be back shortly to post the first bit of fascinating info for ya.....

No comments: