Monday, March 24, 2008

*sheepish grin*....try again?

As I stated in my very first posting.....I'm not in the habit of typing my thoughts on the computer. Ah Contraire! I LIVE on my computer (as much as I can) but usually I'm checking emails, answering customer questions or orders, playing with Dreamweaver or Photoshop etc etc etc. It has been a year now and all I got posted was 3 little posts last spring. SO LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN! It is the same time as before - we will be leaving for Norman next week. A lot has happened since then and I'll be talking about a lot of it as time goes by. Misty the granddaughter is living with us and she is working with taking over Crystal Mountain as time goes on. Perhaps, just perhaps, I'll actually find it easier to do this ....blog stuff. More on her later. Also, this past winter my life has been distracted by me having been diagnosed with breast cancer and going through chemo. That is behind me now. I might do some postings on that subject but probably not a lot, since that is not what this blog is all about. Larry has discoverd wood turning, I'll talk about that since he is making some really cool stuff. Let me get this up and posted and I'm going over to www.groups.google.com/groups/scentual and get a new posting up there real quick so I can breath life into all this again. My many thanks to ~*Skye*~ for creating and managing our www.MySpace.com/scentual and for the many many friends that have logged on there. Check in this weekend for another post....really!

No comments: