Sunday, March 30, 2008

work work and more work

I'm amazed that after doing shows for 20 years how I can still get stressed before a show. It's all about getting everything done in time and not working til 3 am the night before we leave. Certainly we've done that before, but the older we get the less fun it is. Misty - I mentioned her in the last posting - is 22 and she so reminds me of how much I would stay up all night at that age. While it seems I work harder and get more done during the day than she does, I'm out like a light come 10 pm. Is this what age is all about? That's hard to believe. And you would think after doing shows for so long I would have it all done and organized. Well, we are much better than we use to be. And this is the type of mental information we are trying to pass on Misty....gee, were my parents really so right about young people? How unaware was I back then?

I know everything will go well. Most everything is finally done. All that is left is our new wood aromanecklaces that will make thier introduction at Norman. Also, Norman is predicting some most awesomely beautiful weather for next weekend. I hope everyone comes out and has a good time, and I hope they don't have to spend all thier money on gas to get there! And, for the 17th time, I'm looking forward to the Norman Medieval Faire once again! See you there!

No comments: